Zarina Ahmed – Managing Director of Forbury Law Limited
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate about challenging processes and procedures to implement best practice, optimise costs and service efficiency and effectiveness, aligned with business strategy.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers accredited as Senior Litigator
- Business Management Consultant
- Former Regional Office and Department Head at NewLaw Solicitors, undertaking personal injury litigation. Holding responsibility for establishing a new regional office, its infrastructure and ensuring effective practice management. NewLaw are an alternative business structure recognised for their innovative approach to business growth.
- Head of Litigation at Charles Gregory Solicitors Limited, undertaking civil litigation.Responsibility for coaching and developing the management team to create strategies for departmental business growth.
- Partner and National Head of the Motor Practice Group at Shoosmith Solicitors. Holding responsibility for and involved in: Partner liaison for UK leading insurance companies; managing work portfolios and raising profile by providing professional and public lectures. Shoosmiths is ranked in the top 50 leading UK law firms. Shoosmiths use cutting edge technology and work with blue chip companies.
- Manager with extensive supervisory experience and ability to lead business projects.
- People management skills in driving teams and client relationships.
- Problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Recruitment, selection and delivering coaching and training, both internally and externally, to the legal profession.
- Working knowledge of HR functions, policies and employment regulations.
- Preparing and implementing targets, budgets, key performance indicators, workflow and profitability modelling.
- Commercial awareness and good judgement to apply a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to drive change management, operational restructure and facilitate continuous improvement activity.
- Proven track record in business development, marketing, networking and due diligence.